Department of Pregnancy Pathology
The obstetric department of pregnancy pathology is a structural subdivision of the in-patient department of the Lipetsk Regional Perinatal Center.
The Department of Pathology of Pregnancy works around the clock and carries out planned and emergency hospitalization. We try to make the conditions of stay in our department as comfortable as possible. Our friendly staff will help you adapt to the hospital and receive highly effective preventive care, treatment and antenatal hospitalization.
The head of the department is a doctor of the highest qualification category Tamara Evgenievna Portnyagina , work experience is 19 years.
The department employs 4 obstetrician-gynecologists (two with the highest qualification category, one with the first category, one with the second category).
Yakovleva Irina Alekseevna , obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest qualification category, Excellence in healthcare, 39 years of work experience.
Ilyina Anastasia Aleksandrovna , obstetrician-gynecologist of the first qualification category, work experience of 7 years.
Ryashentseva Marina Vladimirovna - obstetrician-gynecologist. Graduated from Kursk State Medical University, 2016 with a degree in general medicine.
Fokin Roman Mikhailovich - obstetrician-gynecologist. Graduated from the Ryazan State University named after I.P. Pavlov, 2014.
The department is designed for 40 people and has comfortable wards for 1 - 4 patients. Each room has a separate shower and toilet. In addition, there are service rooms for paid stays (single rooms, with TV, refrigerator, etc.).
The department also has rooms for a cardiologist, an ophthalmologist, a psychological relief room, an examination room, a treatment room, a physiotherapy room, a functional diagnostics room, an ultrasound diagnostics room.
Working day from 8-00 to 15-50. Scheduled admission to the department of pregnancy pathology is carried out with a referral issued to you in the antenatal clinic at the place of observation for pregnancy until 15:30. After this time, until the morning in the department there is a doctor on duty, to whom you can always contact if necessary.
The main tasks of the Department of Pregnancy Pathology:
- Provision of highly qualified, specialized round-the-clock care for pregnant women.
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of complications during pregnancy, as well as other concomitant diseases.
- Hospitalization and dynamic observation of patients, taking into account the characteristics of the course of pregnancy.
- Provision of prevention of recurrence of diseases and a number of complications of pregnancy.
- Preparing pregnant women for childbirth, for natural breastfeeding.
- Individual counseling and psychotherapeutic assistance.
Main indications for hospitalization:
- The threat of premature birth;
- Dynamic assessment and treatment of the fetus with placental insufficiency and fetal hypoxia;
- Treatment for intrauterine growth retardation;
- Isthmic-cervical insufficiency (correction is carried out with an obstetric pessary), observation after correction;
- Examination and treatment of pregnant women with Rh-conflict pregnancy;
- Severe anemia of pregnancy;
- Any extragenital pathology during pregnancy that requires treatment in a high-risk hospital.
We draw your attention to the fact that before performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, you will be asked to fill out an informed consent for their conduct, which you need to familiarize yourself with. No procedure will be performed for you without your consent.
In our department you can get the following medical and diagnostic procedures:
- Round-the-clock supervision of an obstetrician-gynecologist. Control over blood pressure, pulse, which is carried out 2 times a day, with pressure instability - more often. If there is a need for constant monitoring of your pulse and blood pressure in combination with a heart rate study, you will be offered daily Holter monitoring.
- Diagnostic measures are carried out to the extent that the attending physician chooses for you, taking into account your condition. The capabilities of our laboratory are constantly expanding and include clinical, biochemical, bacteriological, hormonal and immunological studies using the latest analyzers in a round-the-clock operation. We have the ability to conduct blood sampling for clinical and biochemical research, determine the glycemic profile, conduct urine tests to study kidney function, etc.
- Ultrasound examinations are carried out by specialists of the highest qualification level on a modern expert-class apparatus.
- In our department there is an opportunity to perform an electrocardiogram (ECG) to study the heart rate, daily monitoring of blood pressure.
- In the department of pathology of pregnant women, a cardiologist and an ophthalmologist see each day.
- If a situation arises that requires the involvement of other specialists, it is possible to invite a doctor of any other specialty (endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, neurologist, hematologist, surgeon, urologist, etc.) for a consultation.
- Therapeutic measures are carried out in the amount stipulated by the clinical protocols. Used medications of various forms of release (tableted, for intramuscular and intravenous injections), oxygen cocktails, ozone therapy.
- Medical ozone has antiviral, antibacterial, fungicidal, anti-stress, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects, enhances microcirculation, increases the effectiveness of antioxidant system protection.
- The Department of Pathology has extensive experience in the treatment of complications during pregnancy using medical ozone.
- In our department you can receive daily oxygen cocktails for the prevention and treatment of fetal hypoxia.
- In addition, the department has a gymnasium, where you have the opportunity to engage in physiotherapy exercises and breathing exercises. Physiotherapy exercises have a beneficial effect on improving well-being, and prepares your body for the upcoming birth. Classes are held under the supervision of an instructor daily.
- While in the obstetric department of pregnancy pathology, you will undergo an examination using the latest diagnostic equipment of an expert class: ultrasound and Doppler studies, which will allow you to assess the condition and development of your child, fetal cardiac monitoring (CTG - fetal heart rate assessment) with computer analysis of the results.
- The assessment of the condition of the fetus is carried out by the attending physician or the doctor on duty during the examination, according to indications at any time of the day, we have the opportunity to conduct ultrasound, dopplerometry, CTG to assess the intrauterine state of your child or to monitor the effectiveness of treatment measures.
- For your comfort and to expand your understanding of the course of pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period, as well as on labor pain relief and breastfeeding, our department conducts lectures on the relevant sections, which are read by qualified doctors.
- The department constantly conducts classes on teaching women the basics of healthy nutrition, hygiene during pregnancy, and on the prevention of diseases of the reproductive system. You can get all the information you need about childbirth, pain relief during childbirth, breastfeeding and ask many other questions of your interest to our doctors who will consult you.
- If for one reason or another you are planning a cesarean section, then in our department there is the possibility of preparing your own blood plasma in order to be transfused to you during or after the operation (autoplasma donation). This allows you to more effectively restore blood loss during surgery and improve the course of the postoperative period.
- In our department, work is underway on psychoprophylactic preparation for childbirth. Our specialists will help you to control the psycho-emotional state during pregnancy and be able to withstand stressful situations, will provide advice, and, if necessary, will select the appropriate treatment. Both group and individual sessions of a psychologist are conducted.
- A number of issues that interest most women during pregnancy are covered in the form of films, which are also presented to your attention in the department: we have a film library on breastfeeding, hygiene of pregnant women, healthy lifestyles, proper nutrition, etc.
- In our department, 4 meals a day are provided with the appointment of a dietary profile, depending on the existing pathology.
What you need to take with you for hospitalization:
- passport, medical policy, referral from the antenatal clinic with a seal, exchange card (issued by the gynecologist in the LCD);
- clothes that can be worn in the department (this can be a dressing gown and a nightgown, or sweatpants with a T-shirt, washable slippers), do not forget to change underwear (panties, socks);
- hygiene supplies (soap, shampoo, washcloth, toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper, disposable razor, if there is discharge - pads);
- shower towel;
- a cup for tea, a teaspoon, a fork;
- phone, phone charger;
- medicines and vitamins that you take regularly (if this is something rare, then they may not be available in the department).
Pregnancy is a wonderful time that brings
special harmony and attitude to a woman's life .
you to get a resource of happiness, care, love and self-confidence by mentally returning to this period !
The staff of our department will help you to be healthy and
happy while waiting for the most beautiful miracle on earth, the
birth of your baby!
Be healthy and happy!