DEPARTMENT OF RADIATION DIAGNOSTICS
The Department of radiation diagnostics was organized in 2016, since the opening of the new building of the regional perinatal center.
- prenatal diagnostics room;
- ultrasound diagnostic rooms;
- X-ray room;
- functional diagnostics room.
The main tasks of the department are:
- Integration and integration of various types of diagnostic studies, the introduction of diagnostic algorithms in order to obtain, in the shortest possible time, complete and reliable diagnostic information to clarify the diagnosis and determine the volume of medical care.
- Providing patients with clinically grounded, highly qualified diagnostic and therapeutic assistance using ultrasound methods, functional diagnostics, using additional special methods of X-ray diagnostic studies.
- Diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases and early detection of pathology in pregnant women at various stages of pregnancy, functional assessment of the fetus and women during pregnancy, preparation for childbirth and childbirth.
The task of modern obstetrics is to create optimal conditions for maintaining a woman's reproductive health, ensuring the birth of a healthy child. In this regard, great attention is paid to the issues of prenatal diagnosis.
In our department, ultrasound is carried out in almost 100% of cases at all stages of the stay of a woman and a child in a maternity hospital.
Ultrasound examinations of pregnant women are carried out absolutely in all stages of pregnancy, starting from 3 weeks, our specialists carry out:
- Determination of the number of fruits, their position and presentation;
- Measurement of the main fetometric parameters (sizes) of the fetus and determining their compliance with the gestational age;
- Study of the ultrasound anatomy of the fetus (identification of the majority of echographically determined malformations), as well as the uterus and its appendages;
- Assessment of the amount of amniotic fluid, localization, thickness and structure of the placenta.
- Assessment of the functional state of the fetus (diagnosis of intrauterine growth retardation of the fetus, circulatory disorders in the mother-placenta-fetus system using dopplerometry).
Ultrasound examination with Doppler is carried out in our center for absolutely all pregnant women, taking into account modern approaches and classifications. Doppler study allows you to objectively judge the state of the uteroplacental circulation, the normal parameters of which in most cases are the key to a successful pregnancy. Usually, dopplerometry is prescribed in the second half of the second and third trimester of pregnancy.
If a blood flow disorder is detected, after appropriate treatment, a control Doppler examination is prescribed to assess the effectiveness of the therapy. We also actively use the ASTRAIA screening system to identify predictors of fetal growth retardation and preeclpsia, cervicometry, to determine possible isthmicocervical insufficiency. Together with the department of the DAKC, consultations are carried out for complex somatic patients, malformations and complex courses of Rh conflicts, fetal-fetal syndromes in multiple pregnancies and severe FPI and gestosis. Doctors of the Department of Radiation Diagnostics, having an expert level of training, consult regional patients and patients from city maternity hospitals, together with obstetricians and gynecologists of the perinatal center.
Recently, telemedicine consultations with federal research centers are increasingly used, we successfully cooperate with the leading centers of the city of Moscow and St. Petersburg (NMITs AGP named after V.I. Kulakov, Medical Research Center named after V.A.Almazov), which provides ample opportunities for expert diagnostics at the level of federal clinical centers for bearing and nursing children with corrected defects and extremely low body weight.
All women after childbirth undergo ultrasound of the uterus on the 3rd day to assess its contractility before discharge. All newborns from the departments of the State Healthcare Institution "LOPTs" undergo screening ultrasound of the brain (NSC) and heart (ECHO-KG), if necessary, the abdominal cavity and kidneys.
In the intensive care unit of newborns, NSG is carried out in the first 6 hours, and all newborns are consulted together with the ultrasound doctors of the Regional Children's Hospital.
Also, in the department of radiation diagnostics, X-ray diagnostic examinations of the chest organs, digestive organs, osteoarticular system and other organs and systems are carried out. All newborns in intensive care units undergo chest X-rays in the first hours of life to make and clarify the diagnosis.
A special place is occupied by CTG of pregnant women using new modern devices, our capabilities allow us to daily monitor the condition of the fetus for pregnant women who are in hospital.
Electrocardiography, ECG - additional lead, ECG - for newborns and premature babies, 24-hour ECG monitoring, 24-hour blood pressure monitoring are carried out by our trained employees directly in the maternity hospital.
Our material base includes the following devices:
- Voluson E8, 2015, expert grade, with Doppler, 3D volume reconstruction, 4D; the presence of convex and transvaginal sensors. Used for prenatal screening to confirm diagnosis;
- Medison Sonoase X8, 2011, high resolution, Doppler, convex and transvaginal transducers. Used for ultrasound examinations for women in childbirth;
- LOGIQ E9, 2015, expert grade, with imaging technology and the ability to combine live images with previously acquired tomographic or ultrasound images. It is used for ultrasound examinations of newborns (NSG, ECHO-KG, ultrasound of the kidneys, ultrasound of the abdominal cavity);
- X-ray diagnostic complex "Diakom" complete with a hardware-software complex for input, processing and storage of diagnostic information "Gamma Multivox";
- Computer radiography system Regius sigma;
- Ward X-ray apparatus APR - "OKO";
- Fetal monitor "Sonicaid Team" with print and analysis module "Care";
- Electrocardiograph CARDIOVIT MS -2010/2015 SCHILLER;
- Computer complex for electrocardiography with syndromic conclusion EKGK-02;
- Wearable hardware-software complex with recording of one-, two-, three-day monitoring of ECG and blood pressure (according to Holter) "Cardiotechnika-04";
- Complex of daily monitoring of ECG "Myocard-Holter 2"
Ultrasound diagnostics is moving forward with rapid strides. The method, which uses the influence of ultrasonic waves to visualize internal organs and tissues, is currently one of the most effective, safe and simple. Over the years of using ultrasound diagnostics, a serious technological path has been passed and the research methodology has been improved. Today, at the State Healthcare Institution "LOPTs" we have the opportunity to work on such devices, which imply wide diagnostic capabilities and provide high information content of the results obtained.
VOLUSON E8 is a premium ultrasound system designed for use in the field of women's health, including obstetrics, gynecology, perinatology and assisted reproductive medicine. Innovations in image quality, automation, sensor technology, and image analysis deliver outstanding image quality to help deliver first-class patient care. HDlive is a real-time volumetric imaging technology that provides exceptional realism and allows you to explore and evaluate anatomical structures in new ways.
LOGIQ E9 is a premium ultrasound scanner from General Electric. In addition to the possibility of using the shear wave option, there is also the possibility of retrofitting the device with a virtual navigator, which allows you to combine ultrasound images with images from MRI, CT and other tomographs for accurate navigation of the biopsy needle. Also, the Logiq E9 ultrasound machine has all the capabilities to determine any pathology, detailed research in any area of application. Modern ultrasound systems are quiet operation. Silent work eliminates the fear of the kind of serious medical equipment in young children, which greatly facilitates the work of a specialist.
The benefits of implementing expert-grade fetal monitors in obstetrics, such as the Sonicaid Series, are:
- the ability to ensure stable recording of fetal heart rate at an early stage of pregnancy, despite the presence of any pathological conditions, for example, severe obesity;
- the presence of two independent ultrasound channels and sensors, which can significantly improve the accuracy of recording the fetal heart rate;
- the lowest radiation power, which reduces the impact on the fetal heart;
- the presence of an understandable graphic display that can work even in Russian in an interactive mode.
Diagnostic X-ray complex "Diakom", Computer radiography system Regius sigma is a digital equipment that we have at the State Healthcare Institution "LOPTs" has a number of characteristic advantages:
- minimum radiation exposure for the patient and staff;
- the relative ease of obtaining a diagnostic image and its interpretation;
- the ability to programmatically process the image and view it in real time;
- compatibility with digital photo and video equipment;
- simplification of the process, getting rid of time-consuming auxiliary processes of developing and fixing the film;
- obtaining convenient digital images for archiving and long-term observation of the dynamics of recovery;
- the ability to flexibly adjust the parameters of brightness, contrast, image rotation;
- high clarity and contrast, the ability to scale the image makes it possible to use the method in all types of surgery.
To enter data about the patient, a touch interface, a scanner and a keyboard are used, after interpreting the data, a clinical report is generated. All these features of the equipment for computed radiography contribute to the high accuracy of the examination data and reduce the frequency of misdiagnosis.
The head of the department is Alla Vyacheslavovna Kharitonova.
Work experience 12 years.
Basic education - Voronezh State Medical University named after N.N. Burdenko (General Medicine) 2007, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology on the basis of the V.G. YN.N. Burdenko in 2008, 2008 a retraining cycle on the basis of the V.G. N.N. Burdenko (ultrasound diagnostics).
- 2013 VSMU them. Burdenko (obstetrics and gynecology);
- 2013 Federal Medical Biophysical Center named after V.I. A.I. Burnazyan (ultrasound diagnostics);
- 2018 Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky (obstetrics and gynecology);
- 2018 Central State Medical Academy (ultrasound diagnostics).
- 2009 FGU Scientific Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology and Perinatology named after IN AND. Kulakova "Ultrasound prenatal diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology";
- 2012 FGBOU DPO Institute for Advanced Studies of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency of Russia "Ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology";
- 2014 HBO Establishment of additional professional education of the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education "Prenatal Diagnosis of Child Development Disorders";
- 2015 Congress of the Russian Association of Ultrasound Diagnostics Specialists (RUDIM);
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 years of participation in the Moscow International Course under the auspices of ISUOG and DISCUSSION - "Topical issues of ultrasound diagnostics in maternal and fetal medicine";
- 2015 Center for Continuing Education, the city of Yekaterinburg "Radiation safety and radiation control";
- 2015 HBO institution of additional professional education RMAPO "Invasive prenatal diagnosis of congenital and hereditary diseases."
An expert doctor, since 2013 has an international FMF certificate of prenatal screening, owns ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, ultrasound of the mammary glands, abdominal cavity and kidneys, conducts body medical consultations of patients with leading regional centers, owns invasive prenatal diagnostics (chorionic villus aspiration, cordocentesis, therapeutic amniocentesis), has 1 qualification category.
Ovchinnikova Svetlana Nikolaevna, experience in ultrasonography since 2008.
Olga Levina, experience in ultrasonography since 2014.
Solopova Alina Sergeevna, experience in ultrasonography since 2018.
Ilyina Anastasia Aleksandrovna, experience in ultrasonography since 2018.
Ilyicheva Vera Igorevna, experience in ultrasonography since 2018.
Istamova Anastasia Lvovna, experience in ultrasonography since 2019.
- Doctor-expert of the Regional Children's Clinical Hospital of the city of Lipetsk, neurosurgeon-Krasnikov Maxim Alexandrovich (NSG for newborns).
- Doctor-expert of the Department of Functional Diagnostics of the Regional Children's Clinical Hospital - Cherkashina Nina Vladimirovna (ECHO-KG for newborns).
- Doctor-expert of the Department of Functional Diagnostics of the Regional Children's Clinical Hospital - Kaluzhin Dmitry Aleksandrovich (ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, kidneys, soft tissues of newborns)
- Starykh Svetlana Aleksandrovna, carries out ultrasound of the kidneys and abdominal cavity of newborns, pregnant women and those who have given birth, as well as ultrasound studies of pregnant women.
Thanks to excellent equipment, good staffing and constant development, the Department of Radiation Diagnostics occupies an indisputable priority place in the Lipetsk Region for diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology.