HOT LINE PHONES
State Institution "Lipetsk Regional Perinatal Center"
- on the provision of medical care in the hospital (4742) 31-45-96
reception hours: Monday-Friday from 8-00 o'clock. up to 16-30 hours.
- consultative and diagnostic department (women's consultation)
reception hours: Monday-Friday from 8-00 o'clock. until 20-00 o'clock
- on the organization of medical care and drug provision 8- 906-591-77-48, 8-960-155-89-94
reception hours: Monday-Friday from 8-00 o'clock. up to 16-30 hours.
on the prevention of the spread of coronavirus infection
- On the basis of the State Healthcare Institution Lipetsk Regional Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital, a hotline has been organized on the prevention of the spread of coronavirus infection around the clock.
- Phone: 8-904-288-18-42 .
for adolescents who need advice on contraception and reproductive health issues
- In the State Healthcare Institution "Lipetsk Regional Perinatal Center", on the basis of the consultative and diagnostic department (women's consultation), consultations on contraception and reproductive health problems are carried out by obstetricians-gynecologists and a urologist. Hours of reception of specialists and the work of the telephone "hot line" daily: from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 20.00 hours. The hotline telephone number is 8-909-219-99-03.
- In the State Healthcare Institution "Lipetsk City Hospital No. 4" Lipetsk-Med "on the basis of the urological department, a hot line telephone 8-909-224-37-51 operates around the clock. The consultation is carried out by urologists, followed by an appointment with urologists.
for receiving applications from citizens about violation of the procedure for prescribing and prescribing anesthetic drugs
In order to improve the quality of work on the provision of medical care to cancer patients, the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare has created a free "hot line" to receive complaints from citizens about violations of the procedure for prescribing and prescribing anesthetic drugs, as well as an electronic service for receiving complaints on this issue.
24-hour telephone numbers for pain relief (including weekends and holidays):
- 8 (4742) 43-29-28 - State Healthcare Institution "Lipetsk City Hospital No. 6 named after V.V. Makushchenko"
- 8-905-689-19-24 - "Hot Line" phone number
GUZ "Lipetsk Regional Station of Ambulance and Disaster Medicine:
- 8 (4742) 22-94-15 - around the clock the issue of pain relief
- 8 (4742) 22-94-10 - around the clock the issue of pain relief
Patients or their relatives who have encountered problems in obtaining pain medications can call the hotline: 8 (4742) 43-29-28, or write an appeal to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calls to the hotline number 8 (4742) 74-04-47 are accepted around the clock: during the working day, citizens' requests are received by the specialists of Roszdravnadzor in the Lipetsk region, after hours messages are recorded on the answering machine for a subsequent reply to the applicant.
The supervising body is the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare:
- round-the-clock telephone number - 8-800-500-18-35
- electronic service - www.roszdravnadzor.ru/services/complaints
on the availability and quality of emergency medical care
Since November 1, 2015, a hotline has been opened on the availability and quality of emergency medical care. For these questions, please call: 8 (4742) 22-94-15 and 8 (4742) 22-94-10 . The "hot line" phones work around the clock, calls are recorded on magnetic media.
- The Anticorruption hotline (4742) 22-87-87 operates in the department for anti-corruption, control and verification of the execution of the regional administration.
- Please inform us about the facts of corruption in healthcare by phone (4742) 23-80-49 or write a message to the e-mail email@example.com
on illegal drug trafficking and consumption, treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts.
- Employees of the Federal Drug Control Service of Russia in the Lipetsk region are asked to report the facts of illegal drug trafficking and consumption by telephone hotline: 8 (4742) 90-78-08. Email address of the FSKN department in the Lipetsk region: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From September 21, by calling the "hot line" 8-800-301-00-48 (free call, anonymous), you can inform about drug dealerships, places of sale and distributors of drugs and alcohol surrogate, facts of inaction of law enforcement agencies to suppress other antisocial phenomena, etc.
- A round-the-clock telephone by which you can get information on the treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts - 8 (4742) 43-00-98, inpatient rehabilitation department of the State Institution of Public Health "LOPND", head. department Afanasyeva Tatyana Aleksandrovna
- healthy eating
- physical activity
- quitting tobacco
- risks of alcohol consumption
- drug use risks
- health centers
Free number: 8 (800) 200 0 200
on the provision of medical care for smoking cessation:
8 (4742) 43-00-98, 43-22-13
8 (4742) 43-22-13 (from 10 to 15.00 on weekdays)
8 (4742) 43-00-98 (around the clock)
GUZ "Lipetsk Regional Narcological Dispensary".
8 (800) 200 0 200 - Federal Advisory Call Center for Assistance in Quitting Tobacco Use (24 hours a day, free of charge)
We also inform you about the opening of a federal "hot line" (consultative and telephone center) for tobacco cessation 8-800-200-02-00 , e-mail: email@example.com . The federal hotline is open Monday-Friday from 9.00 to 21.00; Saturday - from 9.00 to 18.00. The Counseling Call Center for Assistance in Quitting Tobacco Consumption (CTC) is organized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation at the St. Petersburg Research Institute of Phthisiopulmonology
"Hot line" of
the Health Department of the Lipetsk region
for drug supply:
tel.8 (4742) 23-80-65
on the organization of medical care for children:
tel.8 (4742) 23-80-99, 8 (4742) 23-80-70
on the organization of obstetric and gynecological care:
tel. 8 (4742) 23-80-93
on the organization of medical care for the adult population:
for emergency psychological assistance in crisis conditions
8 (4742) 48-11-00 (round the clock)
Medical insurance organizations:
8-800-200-11-65 - Territorial fund of the compulsory medical insurance of the Lipetsk region
8-800-333-22-25 - VTB Medical Insurance
8-800-100-81-02 - Rosgostrakh Medicine
All-Russian action "Tell me where they sell death"
The Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Lipetsk Region from March 15 to 26, 2021 (stage 1) and from October 18 to October 29, 2021 (stage 2), is holding the All-Russian action "Tell where they trade in death", which is aimed at attracting the public to participate in counteraction to illegal drug trafficking, by organizing the work of "hotlines" for the reception of operatively significant information, counseling on the treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts.
Trust telephone numbers:
- the duty unit of the Russian MIA Administration for the Lipetsk Region: 8 (4742) 36-91-60,
- State health institution "Lipetsk Regional Narcological Dispensary" telephone for round-the-clock consultation of the population on the treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts: 8 (4742) 43-00-98
- Regional Crisis Center for Assistance of the Social Policy Department of the Lipetsk Region: 8 (4742) 73-16-79; 8 (4742) 73-32-07 on issues of assistance to women and children, rehabilitation of drug addicts.