Welcome to the site of the Lipetsk Regional Perinatal Center
The Lipetsk regional Perinatal Center combines the outpatient and inpatient medical care system into a single functional system: the center for family health and reproduction, which includes a medical and genetic consultation with the laboratory of prenatal diagnostics (examination for fetal malformations), inpatient units of the maternity hospital (department of pregnancy pathology; maternity department; department for newborns and postpartum department of joint stay of mother and child), department of pathology of newborns and premature babies, auxiliary structures of laboratory and diagnostic profile .
With the opening of the new building of the center in July 2016, the institution is one of the largest obstetric and pediatric complexes in the region, specializing in the treatment of various pregnancy complications, the management of physiological pregnancies and their delivery, including preterm birth and the care of premature newborns.
The building of the building was built according to a modern project and is equipped with all the necessary high-tech medical equipment for the care of even extremely heavy children:
- incubators for newborns;
- artificial lung ventilation devices for babies and women in labor;
- x-ray and ultrasound machines;
- fetal monitors, biochemical analyzers;
- the only intensive phototherapy chamber in the Chernozem region (as one of the most effective methods of reducing bilirubin toxicity) for the treatment of hyperbilirubinemia (jaundice of newborns);
- the device of total hypothermia for newborns, which allows in conditions of controlled cooling of the newborn to reduce the number of such terrible complications for the newborn as brain hemorrhage and its damage in hypoxia.
The work of the center is provided by highly qualified specialists with the highest and first qualification categories. Obstetricians-gynecologists, neonatologists, anesthesiologists – resuscitators for adults and children, transfusiologists, therapists, endocrinologists, ophthalmologists, urologists, doctors of ultrasound and laboratory diagnostics conduct consultative reception and follow-up of patients in the hospital.